Friday, April 6, 2012

Haiku to your health


Today's writing prompt: Write a Haiku poem (or several) around your health focus.

#1
disconnect a tube
button push beep whirring sound
unexpected pain

#2
five seconds waiting
data now without judgement
use number wisely

#3
survey the landscape
bad choices never ending
neutralize acid

#4
bend twist pull push shout
running against gusts of wind
sweat out of breath win

#5
palms flat on the floor
push hard against the tight bands
breathe into fingers

#6
what should be done first
endless list of gravity
deep breath and then jump

#7
building building up
waves overcome the body
explosion recede

1 comment:

  1. These are really great, Janet. #2 especially resonates with me. I forget to do the "without judgement" part - always judging myself by the number on my meter. I need to print our your haiku and put it in my meter case!!

    ReplyDelete

Awesome people speak up!